Monday, January 25, 2016

A brave, new blog world

After a number of starts and stops, I have finally launched my blog. I might have achieved this sooner but I kept running into a stumbling point ... what to name the darn thing!


With a bit of inspiration from watching a Serena Williams tennis match, I decided on Match Point. For those who may not be sports aficionados, match point is the potential match winning point in a number of sports, including tennis and volleyball.


It is important to note that just because you or your team reaches match point, victory is not certain. In fact, the opponent could score one point to tie and then another to gain match point against you.


I also hope that I am able to make a point or two via the blog, so the title has multiple meanings.


At any rate, thanks for reading and joining my blog journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment